Explained studio AB, 559406-7059, (hereinafter referred to as “Explained”, “company”, “we”, “our”) is the data controller responsible for the processing of personal data within the scope of the company’s operations.
Why we process your personal data?
We collect personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services
- To communicate with our users and respond to inquiries
- To communicate with our clients
- To process transactions and payments
- To comply with legal obligations
Explained may collect the following data
- IP address, demographics and interests data
- Personal identification information, for example, name and contact details
- Payment information, for example, personal identity number or organisation number, VAT-number, bank account number
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Explained with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Contact Explained
- Make a financial transaction with Explained
Explained may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Web analytics service
How do we store your data?
We store personal data on secure servers and use appropriate measures to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure.
What are your data protection rights?
Explained would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
- You have the right to request Explained for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification
- You have the right to request that Explained correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Explained to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
- You have the right to request that Explained erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
- You have the right to request that Explained restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
- You have the right to object to Explained’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
- You have the right to request that Explained transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Call us at: Or write to us:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and you can remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Explained has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (IMY)